Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanksgiving Statistics

Number of dinner guests: 9
Number of wine bottles consumed: 16
Number of pounds of Turkey: 16
Number of sticks of butter used making side dishes: 8
Number of pounds of Velveeta: 2
Hours spent preparing meal: 4.5
Hours spent consuming meal: .15
Hours spent Christmas Shopping on Black Friday: 0
Hours spent decorating house for Christmas: 0
Hours spent watching Spike TV's "Bondathon": at least 16

It was a nice holiday. We had lots of fabulous food, all got happy-drunk and then slept til noon. I later watched news footage of people lining up outside of Best Buy at like 5:30 a.m and I thought: Hmmm. I was probably still drinking at that point..

I didn't get out of my pajamas from Friday morning til Sunday night sometime. It was nice.
Disgusting, but nice.

No comments: