Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Beep Beep

Austin ranks 175th in the safest driving cities. I don't really argue with this because Austin sure is full of crappy drivers.. other than the fact that San Antonio ranked higher (160th). Are you kidding me? I can't tell you how many times I've seen cars flip over in San Antonio traffic. Well, actually that's not true. I can tell you exactly that I've seen three cars flip over in San Antonio traffic. My point is: doesn't that seem like a high number to you?? I lived in Little Rock (99th) for 23 years and never saw that once.

My theory is that all the asshats on I-35 are driving thru Austin from San Antonio to Dallas (185th). yeah, that's it.

1 comment:

happyboogie said...

That list explains a lot. We were involved in two hit and runs in Dallas (we were hit, they ran). Here in KS, all the damage that has been done to my car is me misjudging my own garage door opening. I kid you not, I've hit the stupid edge of the garage doorway no less than three times. The three cities I drive around in frequently and the rankings...:

Overland Park, KS: 25
Kansas City, MO: 28
Kansas City, KS: 32