Monday, May 08, 2006

Zee Duke

Our group got Duke in September of last year and he's been my foster boy for the last 8 months. This is the longest I've ever had a foster at my house, a record previously held by Sophie the Evil. Duke wasn't evil. A pain in the aspirator, yes, but not evil. He just had a lot of problems with what Heather calls "HVI". High Value Items. A high value item was pretty much anything he had in his mouth at any given time. Toys, chewies, whatever. He was kindof a little shit about that. But other than the HVI thing, he was a sweet dog and I really don't know what took so long for him to get adopted. I mean, he's been at my house for so long, he's met practically everyone we know. So, I'm happy to announce that Master Duke has finally left the building..

He was adopted Friday by a really nice family. Look at him all pleased with himself, hoarding his little HVI without seven other dogs hovering around. Yay for Duke.

No comments: