Monday, June 19, 2006

The Morning Which Earns the Blog It's Name**

So, I was driving on the way to work this morning and I see this bassett hound barrelling down the middle of the road. If you've never seen a bassett hound running as fast as it can, you are missing out. It's less like "running" and more "gallumping". Ears flying behind her head. Butt rolls sloshing from side to side. Not to mention that the absolute fastest a bassett hound can run is akin to the speed of a 2-legged turtle with emphysema. Of course I pulled over and coaxed her into coming with me so maybe we can go find her Mom and Dad. She is incredibly sweet and good natured and appears to belong to someone. So, if you know of anyone missing the following dog, please contact me.



**oh yes, she's stinky.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

This dog SCREAMS the name KATE SCHULLER....heeheehee.