Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wednesday Morning by the Numbers

(stealing this format from Austinist)...

My Wednesday Morning by the Numbers

hour of the morning I was awakened by the clickety click, scratch scratch scratch, Chewbacca noise making of the dogs in my room: 5:39 a.m..

Time my alarm clock is actually set for: 7:00 a.m.

Number of toys stacked on my sleepy head by Bluebell in between 5:39 and 7:00: 4

Number of bras needing to be extracted from Hudson's mouth while I was getting dressed for work: 2

Number of dog cookies distributed while trying to get out the door: 21

Number of highly disturbing panhandlers with possibly gangrenous legs seen on the way to the office: 1

Number of cups of coffee I've had so far and it's not even 9:30: 4

oh yeah. It's going to be a long day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya- I took a new medication last night at about 10p and obviously I will have to start taking it around 5 or 6 to not be hung over the next day...I'm one cup of coffee ahead of u!! C-Luv

Stinkydog said...

Did you know that our local grocery store does not stock Vanilla Chai Latte creamer??


I was crushed.