Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mommy, I'm scared


Did anyone else watch Rockstar: Supernova last night? I would just like to defend myself by saying that I'm only watching because Project Runway hasn't started yet and I'm supporting the hometown girl (Patrice) because she's really good. But let me just say, "Supernova"???? C'mon. That's sooooo...."easy listening". And by the way, already taken. And this girl? Scared the shit out of me. With her dancing. I can't even talk about the "Roxanne" song...

1 comment:

fishdog said...

i watched the results show last night and wasn't really impressed by anyone yet. i'm gonna give it a few weeks to let them whittle the list down, but if nobody stands out by then...

who am i kiddin? i'll be watching that damn show until they decide on the winner. i love the guys in the band. i'm such a nerd.