Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Project Yay!

Okay, It's been nice visiting with yall, I'll be back to blogging after Project Runway is over.** (You know it's coming back tonight, don't you?). I'll be watching with bells on (and my "Free Tim Gunn" shirt). Here's an article that has some slightly spoilerish things in it.

quote

Here one wonders whether Breton has ever actually seen "Project Runway." As a regular viewer, he'd know he was lucky the judges weren't forcing him to make a dress out of goat cheese. For a goat.




**I keed. you know I can't stay away.

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

so, were you pleased?

It felt so good to hear, "You're out!" again!

Stinkydog said...

actually... I'm going to have to watch it again. I was a little bit distracted with the puppy nibbling on ears and all. But those were some delightfully hideous dresses they made. It made me all tingly.