Monday, October 30, 2006

Spooky Tunes

If you get on i-Tunes, you can probably make this by tomorrow.


My Halloween Playlist

1. Theme from Psycho
2. Spooky Madness--Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
3. Witch Doctor--Devo
4. The Man with the Hex--Atomic Fireballs
5. Witchcraft--Book of Love
6. Another One Bites the Dust--Queen
7. Haunted House--Sam the Sham
8. Superstitious--Stevie Wonder
9. Moon over Bourbon Street-Sting
10. I can't Decide--Scissor Sisters
11. Spooky--Dusty Springfield
12. Boogie Monster--Gnarls Barkley
13. Creature from the Black Lagoon--The Cramps
14. Ghost Town--The Specials
15. After Dark--Tito and Tarantula
16. I was a Teenage Werewolf--The Cramps
17. This is Halloween--Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
18. Stayin' Alive--Bee Gees

I'm thinking of making another one tonight, but I have the whole Alien Autopsy dip bowl** to complete and I have to put together an 8 ft skeleton. I have things to do, people.

**I probably don't have to tell you not to do an image search on Google for "alien autopsy". Man-oh-man, Do I wish someone had told me that 10 minutes ago.

No comments: