Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bear-Like Tendencies


Although I'm a Summer Child through and through, I have no basis for griping about this weather we're having--"a 20-year event!" really??.
I can't complain because as soon as it gets like this, I pretty much start hibernating like a little bear. Yesterday, I think I was awake for a total of 7 hours. The rest of the time, I was either under the covers on the couch or foraging in the kitchen for stuff to put on wheat crackers (I'm having a strange craving for crackers). If I start opening the jar of pickled herring in the fridge, someone please stop me.


I also managed to outfit everyone four-legged for the onslaught of cold, even the Poopie. Though, after a bit, we realized that the sweater is too long for him and it became, um, a little pee-soaked. He's in that awkward growing phase. Extra-small is too small, but Small is too big. Plus, he thinks the stripes make him look fat and "NOBODY wears pastels anymore, mom."
Just stay in and put on your own warmest sweater--it'll be Spring before we know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the cutest picture ever!! The sweater is just his colors:)