Tuesday, January 02, 2007

*yawn*

hey, how've you been? My sister pointed out to me several days ago that it had been over a week since I updated. I didn't mean to leave you hanging. All...2 of you. (Hi Courtney!) but I figured you might have guessed where I was and what I was doing. I bet you didn't plan on hearing about roosters though, huh? Don't worry, I'm not going to go on another diatribe about the roosters.. I will admit, having six extremely vocal roosters right outside the window at my mom's house was a) totally bizarre (what the? SIX? Roosters??) and b) seizure-inducing, especially at 3am. But I got home last night and wrote a very curse filled rant about them--I may have used the term "molting little motherf*$#ers" a few times--and then I decided that it wasn't how I wanted to start off the new year so I deleted it. After a few glasses of wine and a couple of "g**#damned good for nuthin chickens" thrown in.

I am done now with the roosters.

So, how was your break? Did you have fun? Was Santa nice? So much to catch up on!

No comments: