Monday, April 02, 2007

Dispatches from the Food and Wine Festival

Okay, I'm not really at the festival--it was yesterday, but this is the first chance I've had to report so here goes.

1). Is this the Hot Sauce Festival? If not, why are they serving chips and salsa at every 3rd booth? Just fyi, salsa and wine don't really go together and in fact sort of make both taste like monkeybutt when ingested closely together. shouldn't there be more cheese?

2) Wow, I don't mean to be mean, but Three Dudes? your wine suuuuuuucks. I'm sure you're trying and I know that was rude, but, oo-wee. Yowsa. really bad.

3) who is this man taking a photo of me and Heather talking? Oh, it's this guy and it's just Heather (cowboy hat and tattoos). I've been edited (thank god).

4)I had no idea that they were making strollers the size of my first car these days. Is this a Texas thing?

5) Best thing I've had all day: Charbay Green Tea Infused Vodka. Goodbye sweet liver, it was nice while it lasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: Three Dudes

But they've got a dog...a domino playing dog. Surely, that has to count for something.

http://www.threedudeswinery.com/dog.html

Stinkydog said...

Cute dog. He makes a shitty wine though.