Thursday, April 05, 2007

thursday

Thursday already? this is GREAT! I have off of work tomorrow...that doesn't mean I won't still be getting up at 5:45 am (thanks, puppies), but at least I'll have more napping options during the day. In other news, I know I haven't been posting much, but I've been doing a lot of reading and exercising. Damn that self-improvement.

I've also, um, (small voice) been searching for Flat Stanley... DON'T Kill Me, Robyn! I'm sure he's here somewhere. Maybe under the laundry? In my car? We're doing a full-on house combing-over today, so no worries. He'll still have time to go to the Spoke and to see Stevie before he leaves town...hopefully. If nothing else, Stan can undergo a (cough cough) makeover.. I think I can remember what he looks like. It'll be fiiiiiinnne.

No comments: