Monday, August 13, 2007

I need a checklist for my checklists

gah! We're leaving in the morning, pre-dawn, to go to New York where we'll be getting married on Saturday. I have lists of things that I really really need to not forget to pack. You know, wedding dress, rings, license and some other things not quite so obvious. However, I seem to have misplaced my notebook of lists. I've just spent the last 15 minutes tearing apart the couch cushions, my car, emptying my purse, poking down the throat of one of the dogs (What? He looked guilty) looking for this little book.

What we need right now is a breathing coach and a nice shot of Herradura, but instead we're sitting at the computer, trying to ignore that little eye twitch I just developed. calming breaths, calming breaths.

ok, I think I can do this without the lists. Possibly. We don't really need that license anyway, right? It worked for Jerri and Mick didn't it? heh. Pictures of course will be forthcoming. I might even be checking in from the farm, providing the little hamsters that run on the wheel that powers the farmhouse get extra feed. god, that eye twitch is killing me. Later taters.

No comments: