Monday, October 22, 2007

Crapus Christi

I'm getting ready to go to Corpus Christi for most of the week. The joy is simply oozing from my pores. I'm trying to decide if I should pack for HumidAsMonkeyAssCrack weather despite the fact that temperatures dropped 45 degrees today in the rest of Texas. It would not surprise me to learn that Corpus Christi has some sort of mystical force-field around it keeping IN the heat, stink and damp. Like a Year-Long, Town-Sized Dedication to the Armpit. But hey, there's always the Selena statue to look forward to AND, the original Whataburger.

Oozing. from. my. pores.

Begging-- if there is anything else to do in Corpus that does not involve heavy drinking and/or diving off an oil rig, please let me know.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

drive to Port Aransas and dine at Shells...