Monday, January 21, 2008

I'll Tumble For Ya

Please heed this Public Service Announcement from your resident idiot blogger:

I would love to tell you that I did something to honor MLK today, but in all honesty, I just was very thankful to have the day off from work as I am still recovering from injuries sustained on Saturday in a pinot-drinking escapade. I won't go into detail other than to say that although I was pretty bubbly at the moment, I still can't explain how I landed on my face...well, chin to be more exact. And even though I said at the time it didn't hurt "that bad", I was wrong. It hurts like a sonofabitch (still...2 days later). Plus, I look like I fell asleep with my chin in blueberry sauce because it is purple. Right about now, you should all be feeling the love, because if I didn't care, I wouldn't be sharing. In the future, kids, if it's between catching yourself before your face hits the floor or dropping the wine, DROP THE WINE. There's always another glass. Your chin will thank you, trust me.

No comments: