Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday Bonus..

I realize that there is probably some special kind of purgatory I'm going to have to go to for posting these pictures, but I can't help it, they crack me up. Here is your setup: Albert Broccoli Funkmeister the 3rd got neutered on Friday, only it did not go so well. I won't go into detail, but the important part is: he had to wear a compression bandage. On his empty ballsack. Now that is funny enough to me (I'm easy, what can I say?), but to add icing to the cake, Brock reacts to the compression bandage by walking around in this effed-up kind of squat that made it look like he's trying to poop, but he's just waddling around like this for hours. And then to top it off, Barclay is so fascinated with this bandage that he can barely remove his nose from Brock's ass for most of the evening. I was laughing so hard I almost wet my pants.

So, what did you do Friday Night?

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Jim Rose Circus will be phoning any minute...freakshow.

Robyn said...

I can barely type I'm laughing so hard!