Thursday, July 17, 2008

I remember when I was about 5 or 6 years old, my brother and oldest sister had a huge argument over who was the BEST ROCK BAND OF ALL TIME. My brother insisted it was The Beatles. My sisters and I said no way, jose, you're crazy, of COURSE it's ABBA! pshaw, seriously, who could ever think the Beatles were as good as ABBA?? Have you not heard DANCING QUEEN? TAKE A CHANCE ON ME?? Huh? What about WATERLOO, Buddy, it doesn't get much better than that.

Anyway, I realize I have had a somewhat inexplicable love of ABBA my whole life, but that shouldn't stop you from going to see Mamma Mia with me this weekend, right?

cough cough.


RIGHT?

4 comments:

Mel Francis said...

Can. Not. Wait.

Tomorrow night. Mamma Mia... taking the family whether they like it or not.

Screw batman.

Kate S said...

shhh..don't tell anyone-hoping he won't notice until the movie ticketw were already purchased.

Kate S said...

By the way, Abba IS much better.

Robyn said...

Abba all the way baby!