Thursday, July 17, 2008

I remember when I was about 5 or 6 years old, my brother and oldest sister had a huge argument over who was the BEST ROCK BAND OF ALL TIME. My brother insisted it was The Beatles. My sisters and I said no way, jose, you're crazy, of COURSE it's ABBA! pshaw, seriously, who could ever think the Beatles were as good as ABBA?? Have you not heard DANCING QUEEN? TAKE A CHANCE ON ME?? Huh? What about WATERLOO, Buddy, it doesn't get much better than that.

Anyway, I realize I have had a somewhat inexplicable love of ABBA my whole life, but that shouldn't stop you from going to see Mamma Mia with me this weekend, right?

cough cough.


RIGHT?

4 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Can. Not. Wait.

Tomorrow night. Mamma Mia... taking the family whether they like it or not.

Screw batman.

Older not wiser said...

shhh..don't tell anyone-hoping he won't notice until the movie ticketw were already purchased.

Older not wiser said...

By the way, Abba IS much better.

Robyn said...

Abba all the way baby!