Monday, August 18, 2008

I really have to go to the grocery store tonight. It's time. I haven't been in three weeks and all we really have in the fridge is Triscuits and Cherry Pepper Spread. (But don't think I won't try to make an omelet out of that). I'm just not feeling like going because we are so completely out of of everything it's going to take forever and I'm afraid that the puppies will eat the couch while I'm gone. Seriously, their teeth are getting big. Plus, it's rainy and nasty outside and my angina is acting up. I'm kidding. I don't think I have angina. I'm pretty sure it's just the Jumping Bean not liking that brownie and goldfish combo I had at 3 o'clock snacktime. Picky picky, that one. Additionally, I'm not so much into buying anything but peanut butter and jelly. Or pancake mix. I know, I don't understand how pregnancy means you have the palate of a four year old. No one warned me about that one. I am in serious need of a vegetable. Or I don't know, some fruit? Something plant-ish??

Sigh. Alright already. I'm going to the grocery store. Be back later.

3 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

i lived on Lucky Charms, powdered donuts, cheese dip and coke when I was pregnant with Ian. Anyone want to tell me that ADHD isn't related to my prenatal diet?

I didn't think so.

Stinkydog said...

dude, I went through the powdered donut phase already. I HATE powdered donuts and ate them literally every day for 2 weeks.

Robyn said...

When I had Casey (and obviously OVER the no caffeine freaky stage) I had the little chocolate donuts and a large vanilla cappucino on the way to work everyday.