Thursday, October 30, 2008

Flippy

So, I got a little Flip video camera this week and boy oh boy are you guys in for it. I can film up to 30 minutes and just pop it onto my computer and then add cross dissolves and as soon as I figure it out, MUSIC and it's going to be SO MUCH FUN! Aren't you excited? I mean I can now show you the holes and jackhammering!! Isn't that just the coolest?? Ok, ok. But seriously, here are the holes and jackhammering. And for added fun, my attempt to wake up Sam for the 7th time this morning after he fell asleep with his work pants and shoes still on. (that part is probably best).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I was just talking about those cameras. It's childish to want one. I needs one.

Stinkydog said...

I haven't been able to stop filming things. It's awesome. Uses AA batteries and they last a long time! Oh and I got it for a lot less than retail from ebay. I highly recommend..

Angela O. said...

Oh my goodness. That jackhammer would've driven me NUTS!!