Monday, January 12, 2009

Shower

Technically, it's not bragging if I say I had an awesome baby shower because I didn't actually throw it myself, right? So, it's not conceited to say that the food was fantastic and the cake? OMG. We had about 50 people there and it was a total blast. Auntie Em took a lot of video and I was going to edit this stuff down for you guys, but for some reason, the audio isn't matching up when I import it into Premiere Pro and I haven't had enough coffee yet to figure this out on a Monday morning, so I'll have to do try again later, but first, here are still pix of me and Suzy and the incredible edible cake.




And it was really very yummy cake.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Very yummy cake. And all the food was amazing. Who thought of bacon-wrapped figs? Brilliant. You guys totally raked in some great gifts, too.