Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vacations All I ever Wanted

Even though I spent more time off work this year than I have in the last twenty years or so when I took maternity leave, there's still no better time like the present to take off even more work and get the hell outta dodge! So Sam, the Hop and I are going to the Pacific Northwest (Oregon, to be exact) for the next week. We're going to be joined by lots of extended family--grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins--all of whom could give a shizzle what I do all week, as long as I bring the cute chubby baby. So, I'm sensing some prime opportunities to take advantage of babysitting. We won't have any internet access as far as I know, but I've set up a few posts to let you know what we'll be doing so it'll be like I'm still here, only less stories about dog poop.. Yall have a lovely week!

No comments: