Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The View from Warren's House

Ok, so I haven't uploaded all of our pictures, but I did start with the video. Here is one of me in the backyard of the house where we stayed. The house belongs to Sam's Great Uncle Warren (the same Warren who married us). I was told he paid $1200 for this house sometime in the early 1950's. This is in Seal Rock, Oregon. The afternoon was brighter than it usually is--some days it was so foggy you couldn't even see the water from where I'm standing in the video, just hear the waves. I'm half talking to Hopper and half talking to the camera--the Hop in the left arm, camera in the right. So, I might sound a little like an idiot. No surprise there. I trust you will enjoy the view anyway.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

georgeous!!

Juliet said...

Wow, I'd love to have a place like that. Very nice!