Friday, September 04, 2009

I know, I know, not a lot of posts this week. To give you a hint of how busy I've been, I just figured out yesterday afternoon that it's Labor Day weekend.. despite being invited to two Labor Day cookouts. I just figured those were for next weekend. Yeah, it's not easy being this clueless.

Thanks for the music suggestions--please keep them coming. And just one caveat: while we don't have any restrictions on artist/decade, I will tell you that I am forbidden to download any version of "Play that Funky Music" on to any of our home computers. Same goes for incarnations of "Brown-eyed Girl" Iz's version of "Somewhere over the Rainbow" and "Brick House." SOMEBODY in our house has worked a few too many wedding receptions in his day.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

"I will tell you that I am forbidden to download any version of "Play that Funky Music" on to any of our home computers."

(**choking**) That's just....that's just....CRUEL!

Oh I am SO gonna have that installed as my doorbell ringer, now. Take THAT, you blasphemer!