Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Two years ago today Mrs.Mac died which still seems so unreal to me. I miss her all time...and quite frankly, I still feel like we got screwed out of her company. There are so many times I laugh at something at a party or while talking to a friend and think to myself that she would have appreciated the joke. (or she would have not gotten the joke, which would make us all laugh harder probably). I wish more than anything that she had gotten the chance to meet Hopper and of course her own grandson, Curan.. I think everybody chooses to remember those they've loved and lost in their own way, so you'll just have to bear with me or plug your ears because I choose this day to listen to Last of the Mohicans. Here's to Big Jill and her undeterred love of movie soundtracks. Next year, Man from Snowy River.

No comments: