Friday, January 01, 2010

gooooodmooorrrnning! did you have a sparkly New Years? ours was quite nice. I did, in fact, end up napping for six hours yesterday which made me feel a LOT better. So we went to party of some dear friends and Hopper managed to gurgle and bat his eyelashes til Midnight. Thanks in no small part to those people who had him dancing the worm. I didn't catch y'all's name, but thank you for playing with my kid, he thought you were hilarious.

Home by 12:30, reddy for beddy by 12:36. Hopper even let us sleep in til 8:30 this morning. So far 2010 kinda rocks. So, new year's resolutions? I haven't made a huge list, but I'm hoping this year to spend more time with my friends and family. Expect calls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a very low-key NYE and loved it:) Had dinner with mu brother and sil and was home by 10:30p. Fell asleep at 11:45 and woke up at 12:20 haha Happy New Year to me:) CES