Tuesday, March 23, 2010

yeah yeah yeah, I know. We're here. We've just been taking a little breakie. I am assuming you guys may be sick of hearing about snot weasels (they're back..and yes, it's only been two weeks since the last time we were sick--Thankyouuuuverrymush) and maybe you don't want to hear me griping about CERTAIN SHORT PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE who wake up at 4am, squirm around, kick my head and then finally fall back asleep approximately seven minutes before my alarm goes off. Yeah. Love that. oh and yeah, SXSW (missed it...well, i wouldn't exactly say ENTIRELY missed, I did almost sideswipe almost 57 guys in skinny black jeans driving downtown on Saturday ) and oh did something happen with Healthcare Reform?? (warning: if you feel strongly about such things, if Rush changes his mind, the proceeds will be donated to Planned Parenthood, just letting you know). Don't worry about hurting my feelings with any of your comments, I am openminded. Also, I have at least two republican friends (shocking, I know). Furthermore, I can sneeze on you at will. (joking, I can only cough on you, but it's a rattly cough). Yall are wanting me to take another break now, huh?

No comments: