Wednesday, July 14, 2010

don't worry, you haven't missed anything by my not blogging about the first three months of pregnancy. I can sum up in haiku:

number two is nigh
man do I feel woozy blech
oh wait, better now

that's pretty much it. I haven't had horrible symptoms..much. A bit more seasick this time than the last time. When it happens, it's just this annoying sensation of constantly being hungry, but when I eat, I want to horf. That only happens about 2 or 3 times a week. Which, seriously, if you read some of the birth boards, I have it easy. There are some miserable pregnant people in the world, let me tell you.

Other deets:

* Just one in there.
* Due in January, specifically that 3rd week
* Nope, we don't know what we're having yet but yes, we're finding out. I'll let you know, promise.
* Nope, we're not telling you the name this time either. I'm sure I'll write a longer post about that later, but in a nutshell: it's better this way, trust me.
* I don't care what it is despite everyone else expressing a wish for a girl. If it is a boy, I don't have to buy any baby clothes for, well, ever. I'm already used to getting peed on in the bathtub, so I'm good.

what else you wanna know?

4 comments:

Blue Gal said...

When will you be getting the new baby his/her own puppy?

Juliet said...

Are ya gonna have to move? You know - since the shoe chewers are gonna be competing with the increasing number of ankle biters for snacks, rubs on the belly and room to play.

Stinkydog said...

allison, hahahhahahahahaha. no.

juliet, no, but Sam might need a slightly bigger car. I'm not sure two carseats will fit in his tiny subaru.

Suzy said...

I am so glad you're feeling okay!! We are very excited about the new baby. Boy, girl, doesn't matter. Your level of chaos will be on the rise for sure. I say this with a smile. :)