Sunday, November 14, 2010

We went in to get some family photos for Christmas this afternoon. Despite my best laid plans of proper nap timing, It, um, did not go well. In fact, it went a little something like this.


and this


With a little bit of this

And good lord, I'm not even including the @*#(ing mayhem that ensued when, god forbid, the photographer tried to introduce PROPS. Like, so:





Still, it wasn't ALL bad... OK, it was mostly bad. BUT, we did manage to get a few good ones. I am not sharing them here because I don't want to spoil it for those of you who are getting presents (forget I said that and act surprised when you get a frame shaped package). Rest assured these will not be among them.



Grueling work, I tell ya.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I LOVE Sam's face in the props pic. Hysterical. Cute boots too, where'd you get them?

Jewels said...

LOL. Better realistic photos than perfect smiling ones anyway. They make better stories!

Suzy said...

I think the props one is a winner!! Hop's arching his back like that book is hilarious!