Sunday, February 06, 2011

Wait, what week is it again?

Is this February still? It seems like this has all just been one long day since last Wednesday. I'm not getting a whole lot of sleep at night. Rowan is sleeping like, well, a baby; however, I still have to get up once every 2-3 hours to keep the boy in milk. Right now I'm surviving on at least one to two naps during the day while Gram has Hopper distracted or he's in daycare...when it's not being cancelled because of rolling blackouts which...bish pleeze..how 'bout they take this opportunity to teach a little survival skills, huh?? Learn to rub a couple of sticks together for a campfire? Huddle together for warmth?? Hunt for edible nuts and berries....IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?? OK, that might be wrong-ish I know it, but mama needs her precious 45 minutes of sleep before someone gets hurt, a'ight? I CAN ONLY TAKE SO MANY EPISODES OF BLUES CLUES IN ONE DAY.

ahem. Moving along.

Today we went to dim sum at Fortune for CLINT"S BIRTHDAY. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLINT!!). I neglected to get a photo of Clint on his birthday, but I do, however, have a series of photos taken by Hopper in my "Lets let the Toddler Have the Camera" moment of brilliance which entertained him a surprising amount of time. You will note the photos getting increasingly Barbara Walters-esque as Sam kept feeding him barbecued pork bun. I think it helps hide the bags under my eyes.That lens may never come clean.




No comments: