Saturday, August 20, 2011

"SEVEN" or "I have a knack for photographing my kids flipping the bird."

>




So yeah, seven months! what? I KNOW.


Without a doubt this has been the fastest year of my life.




And this past month in particular we've just seen SO MANY changes in everything Ro does and is. Like how he went from a baby who could barely sit up on his own to waking up one morning and realizing: "LIMBS! I'VE GOT'EM!" and "A MOUF! I CAN SHOVE THIS IN MY MOUF!!"



Like, remember how last month I took him to get those photos done and he was all immobile and stuff and there was MUCH PROPPING of baby on big fluffy pillows. But we were able to get lots of great shots because he didn't move. Yeah. Those days are over. In fact, I'm starting to crack up at how many different ways the daycare ladies like to brightly comment on the fact that you are turning into a bit of a monkey. "Rowan is on the move!" "Rowan likes to discover new toys!" " Rowan started climbing up a utility pole on on our buggy ride this morning!"



Yeah, you're SEVEN months old. On the downslide to a year! In the immortal words of Beyonce: I don't think they're ready for this jelly...



No comments: