Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Nutcracker

I fried my laptop, so that's why you haven't been getting blog posts. I know. You missed me, right? It's been a few days.  I keep trying to find other ways to log in, but we're blocked at work and I can't find an app for Blogger for the Ipod Touch (does one exist?) I keep thinking of logging in at night after the boys go to sleep, but honestly, this is the first time I've been awake past 9:30 in a week. I'm practicing for our Date Night tomorrow night where, get this, Sam and I will LEAVE THE HOUSE.  Together. Without a diaper bag. Or either of our children. We have tickets to go see Ballet Austin's Nutcracker. I'm so excited. The last time we went to see a performance, it was Yo Gabba Gabba Live, so I am truly looking forward to some dancing that does not involve anyone named Foofa.  I suppose this means I need to find a dress to wear sometime between now and 15 minutes from now when I will most likely be falling asleep.  I will also probably be needing a few espresso shots to make it through the Waltz of the Snowflakes, but still, VERY EXCITED.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yay for Nutcracker! Morgan and I are going next week :) Hope you have a wonderful time!