Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snip

Ro was starting to look a little like Paul Williams so I took him in for a haircut. Now, I realize that most of you have no idea who I'm talking about when I say "Paul Williams, "and that makes me sad. Sad because you obviously didn't grow up in the 70s and never saw an episode of Love Boat, The Muppets or Hollywood Squares... and also sad because I AM OLD.  At any rate, here he is. Now can we move on?


ANYWAY, so Ro was starting to look like him, and what? You need to see? OK, fine. Here. I only wish I had the forethought to get him some aviators and whatever backbrace/vest thing, Paul's got going on. 

Haircut: NEEDED. 

So, I took him in today and it went... surprisingly well!




 In fact, Ro didn't seem to much mind at all as long as they let him  stay in the SUH-WEET RIDE (i.e. the red fire truck)

He was all, "yeah, yeah Lady, you're blocking mah STEERING WHEEL." Riiiiiggght up to the end, when he started getting a little concerned. 

"Wait. What just happened??  Do I look like Richie Rich?"  

Yes. Yes you do honey. It's ok. You're still cute. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww...I love Ro's little haircut! so cute...and I even like the swept to the side look! cutie pie:)
CS