Thursday, April 12, 2012

We're going to need more Tessalon Perles for the Flux Capacitator

I'm sorry, but I think I've become obsessed with saying Tessalon Perles."Thorvald left his squalid village on a hunt to find the most precious plunder in all of the land of Tessal. The TESSALON PERLES." Oh don't make fun of me, I'm ill. And probably overmedicated.  I mean,  it's just such a stupid name for a cough medicine. Let's just call them Lung Candies. At any rate: as I mentioned, I am still sick. Still. The z-pack: no workie. That steroid inhaler: HA!  The going to bed at 8pm so I can get some sleep thing? Nice, but I still wake up at 3am horking. The Lung Candies have not even done their cough-banishing magic.  I give up. From here on out, to know me is to keep me at arms' length because, damn, my cough is annoying. And apparently, I'm going to have it for the next twenty years. Enjoy your next smoke! (heh)

Anyway, so I am going to post easter pictures, as soon as I find that cord for the camera. Til then, I have some Plinky prompts for you. I also promise not to make any more Tessalon Perles jokes.

About how many books do you read each year?
I usually try to read about a book a week; however, last year I started the Game of Thrones books and since they're all about 2000 pages, I got bogged down. Every once in a while, I'll pick up an easier/faster read and get through it in a day or two then it's back to the ol' GOT grind. I am still reading the last one and have been for months. And I already know that you-know-who dies because Sam assumed that since I've had the book on my nightstand for 4 months I already finished it, but no, I hadn't. And thanks for ruining it for me, honey. (sob)

If you were going to open up a shop, what would you sell?
Since someone already stole my brilliant design for the flask bra, I would have to go with my idea for a line of products designed to make dogs more useful around the house and possibly less stinky. This includes, but is not limited to: 
  • dog shoes made of swiffers
  • a gold doggie dental grill that doubles as a bottle opener
  • and doggie pants made of charcoal infused paper that effectively stop all fart emissions. 
I could go on, but then I'd be giving you all my good ideas.

 When was the last time you visited a library? 
Last week. I rented videos for Hopper's car dvd player. I'm so glad I don't have to actually own 57 Thomas The Tank Engine movies. God love you, Library.

Make a list of all the countries you've visited. 
Mexico and Canada (obviously)
Spain
France
And that's pretty much it. Though we are going to Italy in 6mths. (!!!! yeah!) 

Have you ever tried to grow your own fruits or vegetables?
I grew a single leaf of cilantro once on a window sill. Then it turned yellow and died before I could put it in a taco.


What about you guys? Shall we open our doggie store together?

No comments: