Friday, May 25, 2012

Family Resemblance

Here's another post about pictures. I know. I have nothing else going on, unless you'd like for me to tell you about how I think I have intermittent whooping cough based on the fact that I've been coughing in an alarming manner since MID-MARCH and though it has mostly gone away during the daytime, I will wake up at least 2-3 times a night coughing so hard I can't catch my breath. Oh wait, see, there I told you. Boring. Moving on.

You know, I have no problem when people point out that Rowan looks nothing like me. I mean, I sort of question their NEED to tell me because, hi, yes, I got the memo like, in the delivery room, but it doesn't really insult me or anything. My mom, bless her heart, always tells me how much she thinks he looks like me, but then again, my mom has a prodigious Precious Moments Figurine Collection and still thinks Barry Manilow is "hot." That is to say: take that with a grain of salt. (Hi MOM!) 

He does not look like me. He looks like this person:

Do you see it?

I think it pretty much looks like we put Ro in a dress and mary janes and instagrammed that shiz. 

2 comments:

Older not wiser said...

I see it-I see it-send him to mee-he's mine.

Older not wiser said...

I see it-I see it.Send him to me-he's mine.