Saturday, January 26, 2013

I cry easy

I had to run to Target today for just one thing and as it happens when you attempt to buy one thing at Target, you turn your head and you've been sucked into the Target Vortex for at least 30 minutes. I had the boys with me, so thirty minutes was really more like an hour with a lot more boogers. I stopped counting how many times I had to tell Hopper to SIT DOWN IN THE CART, SIR OR YOU WILL FALL OUT AND BREAK YOUR HEAD and we spent at least twenty minutes re-tracing our steps to find Rowan's abandoned shoe. As I was walking out, this lady in front of me turns around and says, "Ma'am, I don't know if this is too forward, but you are a really good mom." BOOM: Tears.

Then at lunch, Hopper asked me for some ketchup and when I gave it to him said, "That's why you're my best friend, Mom." BOOM.

I'm ridiculous, I know.

No comments: