Sunday, January 25, 2015

PD3

I bet you thought I forgot all about this week's photo dump didn't you? Well, yes. Yes, I did. So, we're going to pretend today is yesterday and carry on.

First, you may have heard we got the boys a trampoline for Christmas. It says very clearly on the instructions that you're not supposed to let one kid on the trampoline at time. I'm ignoring this. I want to know if the makers of these trampolines have ever tried to tell a 4 year old (or an almost 6 year old) they need to sit quietly and wait for their brother to finish jumping. Yeah. Good luck with that. Though our Trip to the ER countdown might be a lot longer if this one would stop swan diving straight onto his face.


Here is a shot of Rowan eating birthday cake. I don't he liked it. 


Hopper likes to make "art" with his food. He called this one "Bunny Burger"


If you're looking for a puppy picture this week, this is as close as you'll get. The puppy is on a Sleep Over. Possum is not pleased. We did manage to make a 12 pack of toilet paper last an entire week without the puppy around, so we've got that going for us. 


The boys got to hang with their Grampa Mike today. 



Hop climbing a tree next to the Doc's on Brodie. Right after I took this, he got stuck and asked for me to call the fire department. 

Since that branch was about 5 feet off the ground, I deferred. 


The weather this coming week is supposed to be my Happy Weather (75 degrees in January), so I'll be looking to take a lot more shots of my boys hurtling out of trees. Good times. 






No comments: