Monday, June 13, 2016

Safe for use around pets and children

Every night when they head off to bed, after they've exhausted every method known to man to delay actually laying down to go to sleep, including pretending that they've lost their toothbrushes, asking for Sam to read 15 bedtime stories and inventing phantom limb pain, the boys will finally succumb. For about 2 minutes. And then one of them will head out to the living room to ask me to come and apply some Bad Dream Spray. I'm sure you're familiar. This is the stuff that stops nightmares dead in their tracks. Crafty mothers have been using it for years. It's very effective. All you need to do is squirt some on all four corners of the bed (pillow is optional if the boy is feeling particularly antsy).

This is ours.

I find that a good Bad Dream Spray could also, in a pinch,also help remove urine stains and whatever that Little Boy Funk is. Two birds, one stone.  Sometimes, if I'm out of this stuff, I'll use this all- natural anti-flea spray I bought for the dogs at this hippie pet store. It smells like cloves. And I hear it turns dream monsters into kittens, so you know: highly effectual. 

No comments: