Wednesday, January 18, 2006

C-Love

One of my best friends is currently on match.com and while I'm really proud of her for getting out there and being open minded, I am hereby forbidding her to accept any more dates without my pre-approval. And no more giving out your number. This isn't because I think I might actually know a guy she's going out with this week back from my college days--he's nice from what I remember. It's that other one, Courtney. No way. N-O. Hell to the NO. Nein. Don't make me come to Little Rock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny...that cracks me up. I will be sure to get pre-approval from now on...and BTW...its the same guy you know from college.

Anonymous said...

also love Whitney Comment!!

Stinkydog said...

I didn't actually realize I was quoting Queen Whitney, but you know I totally watched that show.