Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Random schtuff

New Years: bleh. I was all anti-going out this year and went to bed at 10pm... Only to be awakened by my neighbor's huuuge fireworks display at 11:55. We haven't had rain in, like, 6mths and there's been a couple of weeks of out of control fires in Texas. So, way to send sparks flying, jerkwad.

Red Robin: I only mention it because one of my favorite blogs (Austinist) mentioned going there and actually finding the food to be okay despite the fact that it's a chain restaurant. Sam and I went there a few months ago. I think I still have a headache from how noisy it was. Obnoxious, obnoxious place. Not recommended for anyone over the age of 10, or anyone scared of people dressed as big assed birds. I'm also still trying to figure out why they had tv's embedded in the floor.

The game: Game? What game? My office was a ghosttown after 3pm today. Everyone going home to tailgate. I'm putting the Call in Sick number at about 40% tomorrow. More, if UT wins.

No comments: