Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Get Me Out of Here.

I'm sure I should have some stuff to post, but the heat has me trapped in a Fog of Duh.

The thermometer in my car read 107 when I got in it after lunch. Doy.

Shannon and I are trying to come up with something fun to do for our birthdays at the end of this month and all I can think of is that sitting in a baby pool in the middle of Chapparal Ice sounds really farging* good.



*note that since I've been informed that at least two of my nieces are reading this, I should probably stop cussing so much. Either that or their mommas should do some serious internets monitoring.. So in light of the little pitchers with big ears (um, eyes??) you will probably hear terms like "farging" from me more often. I'm sorry, it's just too f***ing hot for me to think of anything else. :) Love Ya, AntLee

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm very careful about what Casey reads before I let her. So go sit on a fucking block of ice, would ya?

Steph said...

Just remember - Barton Springs is 68 degrees year round. And they sell snow cones at the concession stand. A couple bucks will send you off into cool bliss until closing time.

Robyn said...

We were at a Dr's office today and a guy said Shit! He then looked over at Casey and said he was sorry. She shrugged her shoulders and moved on. I didn't think I cussed that much but maybe so.....

The Girl You Used to Know said...

LOL

We've told the kids that the words are only forbidden until they are 18. I figure if they can get drafted at 18, then by God, they should be able to have a filthy mouth.

So, we tell them they can hear and read the words all day long, but they can't utter them until they can vote. LOL