Monday, July 03, 2006

Why do birds suddenly appear?


Not a lot to write about today, sorry. I spent most of my weekend either with a bottle of Nature's Miracle shuffling after doddering old dogs with incontinence or stretched out on the couch with a (thankfully) short-lived stomach virus. Yeah, it was a non-stop party... "Work" is a joke today. So, I've been sorting out old photo files and came across this gem. This is me and my sisters and Amy and Juliet Peck. They were our next-door neighbors when we were kids. There's no date on it, but it's summertime, probably about 20+ years ago.. I'm guessing I must have been around 11 or 12?? Maybe one of my sisters can remember. I'm not sure why I'm so..malnourished in this photo (that's me in the back on the left), but Jenny says I look like a Karen Carpenter bobble-head because my head is HUGE.... True, that.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Your obviously closer to the time frame than I based our conversation earlier!! But you do resemble the bobble head doll!! What's up with Amy wearing the scarf???

Anonymous said...

Lordie Lou, what a blast from the past. Yep, I'm guessing that was us about 20 years ago, give or take a few years. (Wistful sigh. I sure was skinny back then).