Monday, September 11, 2006

The Rapture


So, I mentioned how lovely people were to me last week and how grateful I am. But I think I forgot to tell you about our receptionist at work and... The Video. This woman is the sweetest person on the planet. She's super-Christian, but she's the only person I know who actually lives it. Not only is she mind-bogglingly nice to every single person she meets, She leaves little notes of encouragement for people and little flowers in vases on occasion. I'm not kidding. She makes Ghandi look like an a**hole. Anyway, when I came back to work, she left this video on my desk.
Come on, are you trying to kill me here? I couldn't really bring myself to watch it (see mentions of indiscriminate bawling below)... til today.

Oh god. I'm trying to give it a shot because, you know, that was so sweet of her to do this. It's just. Well. No. Jack and Rexella need to stop. It's been on for 20 minutes now and I think 15 of those is a slideshow of every single cat they've ever owned in their entire lives sprinkled with recitations of bible verses that mention sparrows. Though, Rexella says that at the end of the video they're going to give us instructions on what to do with our dogs when The Rapture comes. Pet Care for the Resurrection. I can't wait.

No comments: