Friday, December 08, 2006

Weekend?

So what are your weekend plans? I've been choking down Emergen-C this morning trying to avoid the Head Cold I feel coming on. (I don't have time to be sick right now). I've said it before and I'll say it again: this stuff really tastes like MonkeyButt...oh, 'xcuse me, Mango-flavored MonkeyButt. . I do not understand people who drink it for fun. I drink it because it must be taken to avoid the snot weasels. Any other voluntary consumption of Emergen-C seems... wrong and ick.

I can't be under the weather because I have plans. Some fun, like going to see Elizabeth McQueen and the Firebrands play a rare show at Carousel Lounge. Some are not, like dressing up in a Santa suit for 6 hours tomorrow because the person I had lined up for our Pet Photos with Santa fundraiser bailed on me at the last minute. Being the Santa won't be so bad, it's the 6 hours in Petsmart part. Three hours is about my limit inside a Petsmart before Pet Allergy Overload occurs. Actually 3 hours in Petsmart should be anybody's limit. Just, you know, for sanity purposes.

And there's decorating and christmas picture taking and cleaning the house and drinking while cleaning the house so we don't get too bored with cleaning the house... It' s a busy weekend.
How 'bout you?

No comments: