Monday, March 12, 2007

The Sandals Made of EEEEVIL

This post is not going to make sense to a) any male or b) anyone with common sense enough to know when to call it quits with difficult footwear..

I bought a pair of sandals last week that I really really like, but they needed breaking in--the leather is not softened enough for regular wearing by summertime, I can tell. I thought--Oh, I'll just wear them for a couple of hours on Sunday while the weather is warm and just ease them in.

Oh god. It feels like someone took a hacksaw to the crevices between my toes. These shoes? I'm not so sure it's leather. It's more like: formulated evil. In a cutesy thong sandal. Meredith (who is visiting) asked me, "well, at least they're dressy, right?"

Uh, no. Not dressy. Just Evil.

ouch.

No comments: