Thursday, May 24, 2007

Off

We're off early tomorrow to go to Little Rock for a few fun things. For one, my niece is graduating from high school. I was a senior in high school when she was born and frankly, it doesn't feel like that long ago. I refuse to believe she is this old already. By my calculation, she should still be into Bratz dolls and 'NSync. Shows you how much I know..or how many hours have been lost to bad tv and wine. We're also going to an engagement party some friends are having for us--our first wedding-related event. My sister sent me an invitation that had this note on the outside: "I know you're not the scrapbooking type, but just in case". That made me laugh so hard that I saved the envelope and lost the invitation, so if anyone knows what time our party starts, drop me a line, will ya?

Y'all have a safe and fun weekend. I'll post pictures when I get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the scrapbooking comment was really from Meredith. But I wasn't sure you would save anything or not. I'm still chunking left over thank you notes.