Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday

Thanks for all the suggestions for Meeper names. We haven't really made any decisions yet, though Sam keeps referring to them as Meep1, Meep2, Big Fatty and Lepsy (short for "Narcolepsy"). Those could use some fine tuning, huh? we'll see how it goes. It's been sortof a busy week, so I haven't been thinking about it too hard. I feel we're probably a little early for them to come when they're called, considering that right now they're still just sort of flailing around like tiny little walruses. So, I've got some time, no? What we're running short on calendar space for is any more wedding planning (29 days and counting). And while I'm on the topic, I'd just like to send this open note to the fiendish masterminds behind TheKnot:

Dear________________

Thank you so much for the email you sent me this morning reminding me that there are 30 days til my wedding. And the one at noon. And 4pm. And all those from yesterday and the day before and the seventeen I got last weekend. I simply don't know what I would do without your timely prompting. I mean, gracious, what if you didn't email me twenty-three times a day and I simply just let August 18th pass me by.. The Horror! Unless you are actually the owners of a Xanax, Valium or Thorazine factory and are trying to get me to buy a ton of your drugs by subtly placing little digs about the fact that there is less than a month for me to figure out anything that we haven't already gotten squared away and oh ho ho, I KNOW ABOUT THOSE THINGS, OK ALREADY?? So might I suggest that you kindly KNOCK IT OFF.

not wanting to track you down but I will if I have to,

Lee

No comments: