Thursday, November 01, 2007


So, how was your night? We had about 17 trickortreaters the whole evening which means that I have approximately 336 Extreme Sour Warheads left to consume on my own. Just fyi, 5 of these things will leave a blister on your tongue. owth.

So you liking the multiple posts in one day? Huh? How 'bout that? You know, of course, it's because I'm leaving for the rest of the week, right? Well, soon anyway. I'm going on my bi-annual trek to the hometown for my mom's birthday. Don't worry, though, I'll leave you in the capable paws of The Cherry Bomb. She, who might actually be one of the fattest cocker spaniels I've ever met without a thyroid condition. The Cherry Bomb will eat your toes if you don't watch it. She's got an appetite.

Yall have a great rest of the week! I'm taking my camera--I'll update from the road.

No comments: