Monday, February 04, 2008

how my Monday started

Dear Professional Trainer Guy,

I know you probably don't neeeeed my advice, but just a tip: if you're aiming for not pissing off your entire class before you even get started, might I suggest that you show up on time, not an hour and 20 minutes late. Additionally, even though you are so very tardy, it is probably a good idea to take a shower before you arrive to so that you don't reek of sweat and alchohol. At least, you could scrub off the hand stamp from the club you apparently went to very recently (shall I guess, say... last night??). Oh, and knowing what class you're supposed to be teaching would be greeeaaaat.

These tiny steps might make us less inclined to chuck things at your head.

Preesh.

3 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

oh. my.

Robyn said...

LMAO!!! What was he thinking?

Stinkydog said...

I don't know. It was almost surreal, like: how much worse can he be?