Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy__th


Today is my big sister's birthday. (That's her on the left--I don't know who that bucktoothed kid is on the swing).

If I could give my sister anything in the world, it would be to somehow skip over the next few months of b.s. going on in her life so she can get to the really good stuff. But knowing my sister, she'll find a way to get to the good stuff anyhow. Kathy, I would buy you a margarita but we all remember the last time you had tequila with the family (cough cough fell asleep with head on toilet cough)... it was a tough call between posting those pictures or the one here, where we all seem to be wearing the exact same, um, romper. You're welcome. Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Older not wiser said...

Many, many thanks for not posting the magarita pictures!!!!!