Thursday, May 08, 2008

1002

I was going to be all abashed at once again leaving you high and dry for the day and then I logged into Blogger and it says, "1001 posts, last posted May 7". Did you get that??

ONE THOUSAND AND ONE POSTS.

That's right: there's been one thousand and one times that I have taken the opportunity to log in (sometimes before coffee) to share a little bit of my world with you...

Alright, technically, it's been more like 253 times I've shared a little bit of my world with you, 47 times I've posted something I covet that I can't bring myself to pay good money for and then 701 times I've posted pictures of dogs. But it's all been fun, right? You're still here, so I'm assuming you're with me on this.

hot damn! 1001!! let's do this some more! shall we?

2 comments:

Robyn said...

So your only 932 posts ahead of me!

Steph said...

Wow, I'm only on 863.